The aim of College of Computer Science and Business Communications eMPIRICA is to provide high quality and usable higher education according to the highest European standards, in accordance with the Bologna Process, the requirements of the profession and the labor market, through regular and distance education. In addition to academic knowledge, students of eMPIRICA College acquire quality professional knowledge, skills and competences in the field of information and communication technologies and business, primarily in software development, administration of computer systems, communication systems, information systems and business information systems, using modern equipment and software tools.
Other goals are:
- Educating as many young ICT professionals as possible,
- Possibility of productive employment, given the lack of ICT expert staff,
- Developing community with the help of new young future professionals, trained in modern European practices,
- Contribution to greater involvement of the Brcko District in the European academic area,
- Promoting quality higher education based on learning outcomes,
- Developing entrepreneurial and business initiatives, and involvement with the local community,
- Developing and complying with the requirements of ICT professional associations.
The tasks of College of Computer Science and Business Communications eMPIRICA are to fulfill the stated goals, while ensuring quality teaching facilities, teaching staff, space, classrooms’ and laboratories’ equipment, a library, a high student standard, and establishing contacts with potential employers. In its work, the eMPIRICA College is guided by democratic principles, respect for diversity, respect for human and moral values, and nurturing and developing academicism.